How can I stop my skin from aging?
Anti-aging is a treatment used to delay or stop the aging process. Many therapies can help fight aging through surgical and non-surgical procedures. The damage caused by excessive exposure to the sun can take its toll and be responsible for most of the skin's visible aging. In addition to photoaging, repeatedly spending time in the sun without sunscreen can lead to skin cancer and burns. No one treatment treats all skin problems and achieves the same result for every person. A dermatologist You can determine the best type of procedure and whether a combination of treatments is necessary.
What are the Signs of Anti Aging?
Aging can take its toll in many different ways, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Loss of facial volume.
- Loss of bone structure.
- Loss of facial firmness.
- Solar damage: the worst enemy.
What are the different types of non-surgical anti-aging treatments?
Some treatments can smooth and tighten the skin, add facial volume, and reduce wrinkles. However, a non-surgical procedure provides the same results as a facelift surgery; it will make you look refreshed and rejuvenated. The options are:
- Injectable Fillers - Injecting fillers into the skin can fill increases, wrinkles formed by smiling, and create fuller lips and provide more volume on cheeks and hollow eyes. It can be dermal fillers, collagen, hyaluronic acid, synthetic fillers, and fat transfers.
- Botulinum toxin: When injected, it temporarily paralyzes the muscles and prevents the skin from wrinkling and creating wrinkles.
- Liquid facelift: It is a combination of muscle relaxants, such as Botox and dermal fillers. It is known as liquid cosmetic surgery.
- "Facial melt": The deoxycholic chemical acid found in our body can be injected into the body to reduce body fat in areas such as the double chin.
- Chemical Peel: Glycolic, lactic, or trichloroacetic acid is applied to the skin to exfoliate the top layer to peel off dead skin cells. It helps reduce fine lines, small scars, and sun-damaged skin.
- Dermal knee: It is a cylinder covered with tiny needles that are rolled over the skin. The needles stimulate collagen production, and the procedure treats scars, lines, and wrinkles caused by acne.
- Microdermabrasion: Usually performed in a spa, fine crystals or sand are used on the face to remove dead skin cells. The procedure is not as effective, but it improves skin texture.
- Lasers: Used for moderate lines and wrinkles and can improve skin tightness. Many laser treatments are available, such as ablative lasers that destroy tissue, which is replaced by new healthy tissue. Non-ablative lasers stimulate collagen and leave it intact.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a non-skin removal technique that smooths lines, wrinkles and can help some scars fade.
What are the different types of surgical anti-aging procedures?
Depending on the number of changes that a patient wants to see, there are different surgical procedures such as:
- The traditional facelift: Incision is made in the hairline at the temples, continues around the ear, and ends at the lower scalp. Fat can be sculpted or redistributed from the face, double chin, and neck. The skin is placed over the raised contours.
- The limited incision facelift, also known as a "mini-lift," is generally for patients with less skin relaxation as the results are not as rejuvenating as with a complete facelift.
- A neck lift: A neck lift covers the double chin, neck skin, and double chin.
If you want to know more about LED Anti-Aging Facial Rejuvenation then click on below link