7 tips to choose the best makeup products
For you to be an expert in the use of makeup, it is very important that you know how to choose the best options for you and thus look exceptional.
When you use your face makeup correctly you achieve harmony in the colour and visible texture of your skin while highlighting certain parts of your face, in the case of eyeliner it can make them look larger, with a dark shadow it will seem that they are deeper, light or shiny, the right lipstick will do the trick to create the illusion of being thicker and kissable, blush can hide or emphasize your cheekbones, etc.
For all that we mentioned, it is very important that you know how to choose the perfect products for you, here are some simple tips:
- If you are not a super fan of makeup skincare products, it is not necessary that you have a case with millions of products, but you must have a basic kit, and what is this? ... A makeup base, compact powder, blush darker than the tone of your skin, an eyeshadow case, mirror and eyelash curler, mascara, eyeliner, concealer, two lipsticks: one natural for the day and the other more daring for the night.
- In the same way that you make a grocery shopping list, we recommend that you make your cosmetics list, so you can have everything you need and avoid repeating a product that you already have.
- Know the type of skin you have and also check very well the colour that suits you the most, the important thing is that your skin does not look dry or oilier with this you will be able to have the ideal product for you.
- In some establishments, it is possible to try makeup and beauty cosmetics and see if it looks good on you, but in other places, it is impossible, for which you could try the samples that come in magazines or those that they give you to promote new products.
- If your skin is sensitive, try using hypoallergenic cosmetics, although your skin is not so delicate with this you will be preventing any type of irritation, allergy, etc.
- It is true that it is worth spending more money on a product that you like, that suits your skin and with which you look beautiful, but not only the price speaks of the quality or effectiveness of the product. What we do recommend is that you always buy your cosmetics in the formal market where you will have a guarantee of safety and that your makeup products are original as well as a wide range of prices with different ingredients and benefits; Avoid flea markets or places with products of dubious origin, they are not going to be stuffed, falsified or stolen and something that you should always take care of is your health and well-being.
- If there is an item that is worth investing in, it is good quality brushes, as they are as important as makeup. And last make sure to buy all cosmetics beauty products from any best cosmetic shop.