Collagen Cream Best Collagen Creams for Plump, Smooth Skin
What Is Collagen Creams and Supplements Actually Do Anything
Collagen Cream As time goes by, our body loses the ability to regenerate collagen, more precisely after 25; even 1% is lost every year. It is essential to produce this protein to properly function the skin and the body in general. For this reason, today, we bring you an article with the best collagen creams.
It is essential to use high-quality products; an excellent option is creamed with collagen and elastin. Elastin provides elasticity, while collagen offers resistance. Another option is to use creams with hyaluronic acid. Keep reading; here, we explain everything.
What are collagen creams, and what are they for?
This component is very abundant in the skin and bones. However, after the age of 40, their ability to regenerate is reduced by half. It generates different health and aesthetic problems that progress as time passes, and that is natural. Women are the first to lose this protein more quickly due to hormonal levels. However, other different factors include the environment, personal habits, tobacco, and alcohol consumption.
These creams are cosmetic products that mainly contain collagen protein and other necessary ingredients to hydrate the skin and improve cell production, thus avoiding the signs of aging such as wrinkles, blemishes, or sagging.
Does collagen face cream really work?
Different factors correctly use these creams, such as age or the effect to be achieved. Importantly, all cosmetic products must be used consistently to see expected results in addition to its correct application, which would be from the inside out and upwards, applying mainly to the most affected area.
Creams help us prevent, counteract and attack the signs of aging, improving the appearance of the skin and looking healthier.
Collagen Cream Benefits
- The cream helps the skin stay healthy. It protects us from external agents, such as cold, sun, and pollution.
- It provides moisture and the nutrients necessary for our dermis, which is the second line of defense against trauma.
- Reduces the dreaded wrinkles and fine lines, leaving skin smoother and visibly healthier.
- Improves elasticity and firmness of the skin, helping to maintain a youthful face.
- It eliminates acne and helps reduce the appearance of pimples. There are also cases in adulthood, which may be presenting due to a lack of this protein.
- It accelerates the healing process, healing and healing wounds; for example, if you have acne breakouts, these creams will help minimize the spots.
- It attacks cellulite that accumulates on the hips, waist, and legs, in addition to counteracting flaccidity in these areas.
- They improve the firmness and tension of the dermis, leaving a more youthful appearance or with a slight lifting effect.
- Combats orange peel skin to provide smoother and softer skin to the touch.
The ideal is to prevent soon, but with an appropriate formula for each age and skin type. If you are in a range between 20 and 30 years, you should focus on good hydration with ample sun protection. Prolonged exposure to the sun is one of the main factors in collagen loss, so avoid the middle hours of the day; for example, the sun's UV rays are strongest between 10 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon. Many people overlook these factors, causing premature skin aging.
When you begin to notice the appearance of small wrinkles, spots, or sagging, it will be time to add products to your daily routine and thus reduce aging, although you should not forget that this process is natural in the body. If your skin still does not show signs of aging, you can use products with vitamin C, E, or Q10; these components are ideal for preventing and maintaining younger skin.
Platinum Lux Collagen Serum
Platinum Lux Collagen Cream
Platinum Deluxe® Platinum Lux Collagen Cream is infused with premier collagen to prevent your skin from premature aging, damage, and other possible woes. Lux Collagen Cream is highly recommended because it penetrates the skin’s surface to deposit much-needed moisture, restore the skin’s firmness and elasticity, and help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Collagen combined with Colloidal Platinum is excellent for anti-aging and protects from harmful free-radicals, keeping your skin silky smooth and your complexion clear.