Anti Aging Moisturizer
Platinum DeluxAnti Aging Moisturizer skin and increases collagen, a rich source of antioxidants and skin-replenishing fatty acids, and coconut oil that works to hydrate skin and deeply balance sensitive skin. Helps restore the skin's natural pH balance. In addition to being a highly nutritious and delicious cooking oil, coconut oil contains properties that nourish and hydrate the skin. The scientific community is finally up to date with what many have known for ages; coconut oil is perfect for you, both inside and out.
Moisturizes, anti-aging, emollient and protective.
Restores the moisture balance in the skin, restores the skin's protective barrier, strengthens the walls that protect from exposure to the environment, and gives firmness, depigmentation,
identifying and prevents fine lines.
Easy absorption.For all skin types.
- Intensive anti-aging treatment against skin aging.
- On thickened mature skin, it improves texture and evens out skin tone. Intensive repairing treatment.
- On blotchy, dull, and photoaged skin.
- Smoothes wrinkles and fine lines and enhances the elasticity, firmness, and turgidity of the skin.
- Moisturizer for combination, dry skin.
- Complement with other anti-aging and depigmenting treatments.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant and anti-aging. Protects the skin from the action of free radicals for more youthful skin.
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant that combined with retinol improves hyperpigmentation produced by the sun.
- Retinol: It is a powerful anti-wrinkle active ingredient that increases the natural production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. Reverses sun damage and acts on blemishes, and improves skin texture
How to use it?
Apply morning and evening to the face, neck, and décolleté with a light massage to promote absorption.
What is the ideal age to start using wrinkle creams?
It is convenient to take care of the skin from adolescence to prevent the first signs of aging. But it is after 30 when it is best to use anti-wrinkle creams adapted to the needs of each person and skin type.
Benefits of Anti Aging Moisturizer
The prevention of wrinkles and expression lines on the face has become a fundamental routine of our daily life, and our great ally is, without a doubt, an anti-wrinkle cream.
As we have already mentioned, it is convenient to use anti-wrinkle creams to hydrate our skin and increase its firmness; it is also convenient to know what type of cream we use or what benefits it can bring us.
Substances are produced in our skin that can retain water in a high percentage, and it is thanks to this, we manage to maintain hydration. But over the years, this capacity decreases in our body, and we notice a lack of hydration with it.
It is when the anti-wrinkle cream kicks in to help us regain lost hydration. Some creams contain ingredients of natural origin that will provide different properties to our skin and help us reactivate hydration and fight wrinkles.
Its formula is certified organic and combines the regenerating properties of organic lavender essential oil, organic argan oil, and antioxidant vitamin E. Organic lavender essential oil is known for its anti-aging properties. In addition, it contains highly aromatic active molecules such as linalool, linalyl acetate, camphor, and cineole. Organic argan oil, rich in fatty acids and omega 6, will help us regenerate the skin, improve its elasticity, and provide us with greater hydration.
Finally, remember always to keep your face clean and, above all, rest. Getting the proper hours of sleep will help prevent any signs of age.
If you are worried about wrinkles in the eyes, now you know some of the benefits that exist to prevent them with a natural anti-wrinkle cream. If you have doubts, share them with us! Leave us a comment on our social networks, and we will be happy to help you.