Platinum Eye Serum Best for Dark Circles 2021
Platinum Eye Serum Platinum Deluxe Platinum Eye Serum Best for Dark Circles 2021
Platinum Eye Serum is a highly concentrated serum which reduces the appearance of deep lines around the eye area and helps defying the visible signs of the aging process. This revolutionary, multifunctional age-battling product targets puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles by penetrating deep to improve skin’s condition from the inside out. Platinum Eye Serum also brightens, tightens, and moisturizes the skin in the eye area to reveal a smoother, healthier-looking skin.
A collagen serum helps improve the appearance of your face as they fill in wrinkles and fine lines on the face. It also helps them retain a good amount of moisture, and your skin does not feel shortened or dry. Platinum Delux Collagen Serum helps delay wrinkles and plump them up. And with the best imported natural INGREDIENTS will help you give your face a look and shine you are looking for without being greasy.
Platinum Delux Collagen Serum for Face
• With 60% more content (vs 30ml of others), 95% natural ingredients, watery sensation without greasy sensation. DAILY USE (Day and Night). For facial skin and eye contour.
• Scientifically proven results are recommended for use in people over 25 years of age.
• Deep hydration combats wrinkles, fine lines, stains (melasma or cloth, solar). Without leaving a greasy feeling
COLLAGEN: 80% of the skin on your face is made up of Collagen, but as the years go by, exactly from the age of 24, its production begins to decrease, becoming more visible on your sagging skin or some fine lines. Collagen is the key to having youthful skin; that's why collagen face serum, the expert brand in Collagen, was born. The trick is to stimulate the creation of Collagen has it mastered.
VITAMIN C: It is a powerful antioxidant, the key to combat the signs of ageing on your face.
Hyaluronic acid: It is a powerful ingredient that hydrates the depths of your skin, filling in those dry areas prone to expression lines and valuable moisture, making you look and feel smoother and younger skin.
VITAMIN E: It is an ingredient widely recognized for its positive effects on the skin, as it helps delay ageing. Since it is exposed to the action of free radicals daily, such as the environment, the sun and pollution, in addition to this, Vitamin E helps eliminate small pimples and blemishes.
Elastin: It is responsible for the elasticity and firmness of your skin; as Collagen is lost, you lose Elastin, and your skin becomes more flaccid.
Retinol is an excellent stimulant for creating and forming Collagen in your skin, an incredible compliment.
This collagen serum penetrates the layers of the skin to last longer. It has a combination of Collagen with vitamin C that helps smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Being an antioxidant serum, it helps to fight your skin radical damage and from the sun.
Your skin will be very soft; if you have very sensitive skin, you can combine it with your moisturizing cream to not irritate. Remember that the combination of some components reacts to your skin.
This treatment for wrinkles helps to eliminate them, fill them, remove dark spots and dark circles. It is a collagen serum-containing seaweed extract; they are ideal for giving more elasticity and resistance to your face. You can apply a few drops all over the face, on the neck and in the décolleté area. In just four weeks, you will see the first results.
Benefits of Collagen for the skin
Collagen acts as a support for the fibres of the dermis, giving them consistency, flexibility and resistance. However, it must be borne in mind that if we want to enjoy the benefits of this protein, collagen synthesis must be quality.
Let's see what some of its properties are and what they can contribute to our skin:
• Collagen helps the skin stay hydrated and protected against external agents such as the sun, pollution or cold.
• Reduces wrinkles, fine lines and stretch marks and preventing and delaying the signs of ageing.
• Reduces acne marks thanks to its healing properties.
• Helps heal wounds.
• Combat facial flaccidity and cellulite.
How often to use the Collagen Serum?
• Both the Collagen Serum and the products we mentioned above can be applied daily; the frequency with which it is applied is 1 or 2 times a day. As for the amount we use on the skin, we must be careful. It is a mistake to place the product on the entire face; the right thing is to apply 2 or 3 drops on the expression lines and gently massage.
Does Serum Collagen is applied to the start or the end of our routine of beauty?
• First, we must comply with the basic hygiene process: wash the face and apply the corresponding tonic to our skin. Hydration always follows after cleansing and purification, but how many moisturizing products do we have in the bathroom? The technique is to start with the lightest product to the densest.
• If in our kit beauty we have only the cream moisturizer, this should be applied after the tonic, but if we have an SC, then this should be used followed by the tonic and before the cream moisturizer because the texture molecular of the cream is compact. However, the Serum is a gel and absorbs quickly.
Is the Collagen Serum exclusive for 40-year-old adult women?
• It is the most common myth you hear about this product, and it couldn't be more wrong!
• The Collagen Serum can be applied to young skin from 18 years onwards because its watery texture is compatible with the epidermal cells, easily penetrating the skin. Even in oily skin, SC is well received since its chemical composition does not favour sebum production.