This Platinum light BB cream is packed with Vitamin A and Vitamin E, Sodium Hyaluronate, and collagen.
PLATINUM LIGHT BB CREAM IS A MIRACLE PERFECTOR
What does BB stand for? BB stands for ‘blemish balm’ or ‘beauty balm’ but it does more than just your standard tinted face cream. Platinum light BB cream is specially formulated to act as a 3-in-1 foundation. Working together, the three elements of any flawless complexion should consist of foundation, primer, and moisturiser.
BB creams originate in Korea and rose to fame in Asia due to their highly effective skin care properties that can easily be found at an affordable price.
WHY USE PLATINUM LIGHT BB CREAM?
Skin care can be a difficult subject and these are just some of the reasons to use Platinum light BB cream.
- The first is that it has SPF 20+ in its formulation, which means your skin will be protected from harmful UV rays.
- Second, this BB cream has anti-aging properties that help prevent wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
- It works well as a concealer for blemishes or dark spots. Whether you have one or many imperfections to cover up, BB Cream does the job efficiently with natural coverage."
This is why they should use this BB cream. They will become more beautiful. It helps them have a younger look and feel, and it also helps with the fine lines and wrinkles that may start to show up on their face.
BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS USED IN THIS CREAM:
This Platinum light BB cream is packed with Vitamin A and Vitamin E, Sodium Hyaluronate, and collagen. These ingredients are beneficial for your skin because they can help to hydrate and moisturise your skin, which can leave it feeling healthier and looking more youthful. You can get the benefits of ingredients in platinum light bb cream for yourself by using the BB Cream regularly.
1. Vitamin A
The hydration that comes with using a BB Cream helps to fill in fine lines and wrinkles by plumping up the skin and reducing the appearance of age spots as well.
2. Vitamin E
You can get the benefits of ingredients in platinum light bb cream by applying it to your skin. When you apply a BB Cream, you are immediately treating your skin to the boost of Vitamin A and Vitamin E, which is great for your skin.
3. hyaluronic acid and collagen
The hyaluronic acid and collagen will help to keep your skin hydrated as well. The addition of sodium hyaluronate is great for moisturising your skin, making it look healthier and helping it stay soft and smooth throughout the day.
4. MULTI-PEPTIDE COMPLEX
If you're looking for a BB cream that will give your skin a natural, radiant glow, look no further than MULTI-PEPTIDE COMPLEX.
Multi-peptide complex is a skin care product that combines three peptides including the two chains of amino acids: Argireline and Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (also known as Cytokine). These peptides work together to moisturise, hydrate and gently tighten the skin. They also promote the formation of new collagen in order to enhance volume and reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face. The peptide complex also provides other benefits to the skin such as treating acne and eliminating excess oil.
How To Apply Platinum Light BB Cream Like A Professional Makeup Artist?
The following is a list of steps that you can use to apply Platinum light BB cream like a professional makeup artist:
- Pick the right shade of BB cream for your skin tone.
- Apply one layer to the back of your hand, patting and blending with fingertips, to obtain your desired coverage level and colour intensity; start off too light if you're not sure what colour looks best on you.
- Precisely place the BB cream dot on your chin or cheekbones and blend upward with fingers or Foundation Brush (which helps reach in-between-the-wrinkles); adjust until it blends seamlessly into the skin without leaving any lines or streaks.
- Apply to the other side of your face in the same manner.
- Blend upward and outward with fingertips, using a light amount of pressure until BB cream is completely blended into the skin without leaving any streaks, lines, or patches.
- Pat skin with fingertips to blend lightly for a natural look that's matte and semi-matte finish compatible; otherwise, use Foundation Brush to cover large areas at once with flawless finish.