The Benefits of LED Light Therapy - Platinum Red Light Therapy
Benefits of Facial LED Therapy What is the benefit of the red light as part of skincare? Red LED light works
Increasingly used in beauty treatments, facial LED therapies represent a safe, effective and painless resource, which provides tone and freshness to the skin of the face. This technology, developed by NASA a few years ago to treat astronaut wounds, has gained prominence in the world of aesthetics, generating a revolution in facial care.
From anti-wrinkle rejuvenation therapies to acne-fighting treatments, many applications take advantage of light-emitting diode technology to repair damage to the skin. Next, we will learn a little more about the innovative facial LED therapy and the benefits that its use provides.
- Anti-acne treatment kills bacteria that cause spots and pimples.
- A great alternative to medications for various treatments.
- Prevent acne outbreaks. Anti-acne treatment minimizes healing.
- Anti-age treatment, removing wrinkles. Cuperosis treatment.
- Effective in the elimination of wrinkles, pimples, and stains.
- Enhances the texture of the skin, helps fight fatty areas, tighten, and businesses.
- Improves blood circulation to give a more youthful aspect to your skin.
- Inhibits the formation of pigment of melanin
- It increases the production of natural collagen to improve the elasticity of the skin.
- The function of seven red colors will stimulate the growth of collagen.
- Collagen is an essential protein that is used to repair damaged tissues and repair old tissues.
- You can eliminate fine lines and shrink pores.
- Blue bacteria in acne contains portions; Due to the high affinity with the length of the wave, the blue light is capable of killing portions.
- In addition, blue light has a calm action that is very effective for hypersensitivity.
- Green Greenlight can balance the color pigment, reduce fine lines, improve skin aging, accelerate the healing process of the wound, and illuminate the skin.
- Yellow has a particular wavelength of 590nm. It can improve the exchange of oxygen in the skin cells to replenish their energy, decompose the pigment, promote lymphatic drainage, improve wrinkles, hard skin, etc.
- Purple combines red light and blue light, which has two effective phototherapies. In particular, it has a good effect on acne repair.
- Light blue can improve cellular energy gradually and has a good metabolism that facilitates the effect.
- Laser light can penetrate the skin deeply to accelerate the tissue's metabolism, color spots of decomposition, improve the appearance of fine lines, and aging of the skin.
- Micro-current micro-current function stimulates cells, then tightening the skin to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Advantages Hand-free treatment - you can serve other customers at the same time.
- Easy to use with full touch screen (4 programs included).
- Maximum power control program.
- Adjustable frequency of the screen to re-adjust the handle.
LED Technology for Beauty
Facial LED therapy is a method that uses phototherapy to rejuvenate the tissue through conductive energy waves, which help in the production of collagen and the stimulation of facial muscles safely.
Depending on each need, this treatment can help in a non-invasive and painless way to various therapies to improve the appearance of the face's skin. That is why, for each specific treatment, there are different types of lights.
Through this innovative aesthetic technique, it is possible to achieve significant changes in the face; These are some of the benefits that facial LED therapy offers us:
Keep skin safe. The light emitted by this therapy does not generate burns or damage the skin; It is a treatment where you do not feel pain or heat since it acts in a non-invasive way. Also, the colors emitted by the diodes can be pretty relaxing.
LED therapy is so safe that the procedure can be performed once every fifteen days or less, depending on the immediate need for smooth and soft skin.
This therapy stimulates collagen production considerably, this protein substance being of utmost importance for skincare since it drains, detoxifies, and increases the circulation of the lymphatic system so that the purification process is faster.
Collagen is a protein used to restore the affected or long-lived dermis and help close the pores that are dilated, generating skin with better elasticity and firmness, totally rejuvenated.
Another significant advantage is that it is not necessary to go to a beauty and aesthetic center to perform this treatment; Today, it is possible to use the LED mask from the comfort of home using the available equipment on the market.
Different Needs, Different Solutions
In the same way that plants use sunlight, the skin uses LED light to generate cellular building blocks. Thus, in addition to increasing collagen and elastin production, it also decreases the production of collagenase, a proteolytic enzyme responsible for accentuating skin aging through the degradation of collagen.
Now, the skin being sensitive to light stimulation, different wavelengths differentiated by colors were established for each need; thus, each color comes with another solution depending on the case.
The red light is used to repair tissue damage and reduce wrinkles or fine lines; It is also very effective for dark circles. In addition, it stimulates collagen and elastin production by penetrating the superficial areas of the tissue.
For its part, blue light is ideal for those who suffer from acne or have a tendency to suffer from it. This wavelength penetrates the pores and eliminates the microbes that cause acne, reducing inflammation and generating a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
Also, it helps to close the dilated pores since it stimulates the natural repair mechanisms, generating a harmonious appearance on the skin.
The green light is ideal for skin spots generated by overuse of makeup, prolonged exposure to the sun or age spots generated exposure. In addition, it helps to heal and increase the regenerative process of the skin and stimulates the nutrients that participate in the regeneration of long-lived skin.
In the case of yellow light, it reduces redness known as couperose and skin irritation by stimulating the lymphatic system through stimulation of the nervous system.
The celestial light gives us a feeling of relaxation and energization and serves as a soothing for the sensitive dermis. In contrast, the violet light exerts the healing function, supports the closure of wounds, and reduces the reproduction of acne.
The white light generates a distended line and helps regenerate old tissue.
Duration of facial LED therapy
In general, they can be between three and five sessions a month with a duration of between 10min and 20min; in addition, several lights can be used to achieve the expected result. Like other treatments, facial LED therapy also has its contraindications: People who have epilepsy, have cancer, or suffer from liver or cardiovascular diseases, and pregnant women should consult with their doctor about the appropriateness of the application.
LED Facial therapy is revolutionizing skincare techniques, which is why many celebrities use this treatment for face care. With this therapy and depending on the color of the LED light used, we can improve the texture and elasticity of the skin, giving it greater hydration and softness.
Platinum Red Light Therapy
Professional LED Light Therapy Machine
Reveal your best skin yet with the powerful effects of the red led light therapy. The gentle amber LED light and heat technology help users to combat aggravating skin concerns like redness, inflammation, and brown spots leaving you with a more balanced, radiant look after every use. It is the best handheld led light therapy device and reduces Wrinkles, Tightens Skin, Fixes Pigmentation Issues.